Bones Channel
Topics & Medications
Quicklinks
Related Channels

Osteogenesis Imperfecta Genetics

Family History of Osteogenesis Imperfecta

Children with osteogenesis imperfecta who are born into families with OI will constitute a larger proportion of cases of this disease. In a recent survey in Finland, about 65 percent of individuals with OI were in families where a prior generation was affected, and the remaining 35 percent were isolated cases without a family history.
 
How to Fight the Winter Blues

Facts About Osteogenesis Imperfecta

Terms of Use
Advertise with Us
Contact Us
About eMedTV
Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2006-2017 Clinaero, Inc.
eMedTV serves only as an informational resource. This site does not dispense medical advice or advice of any kind. Site users seeking medical advice about their specific situation should consult with their own physician. Click Terms of Use for more information.